4 Salmon Fillets 1/2 lb each
Salt and pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoon Butter
4 cloves of minced Garlic
4 tablespoons of Honey
1 tablespoon of water
1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
lemon wedges for serving
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1. Ensure to take the salmon from the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
2. Arrange oven shelf to the middle of your oven. Preheat oven to broil/grill settings on medium heat.
3. Season salmon with salt, pepper, and paprika. Set aside to marinate.
4. Heat the butter in a skillet or pan over medium-high heat until melted. Add the garlic and sauté for about a minute, until fragrant. Pour in the honey, water, olive oil and soy sauce; allow the flavors to heat through and combine. Add the lemon juice; stir well to combine all of the flavors together.
5. Add the salmon steaks to the sauce in the pan; cook each fillet (skin-side down if there's any skin) for 3-4 minutes or until golden, while basting the tops with the pan juices. Season with salt and pepper, to taste (if desired).
6. Baste salmon, then transfer the pan to your oven to broil/grill for a further 5-6 minutes, or until the tops of the salmon are nicely charred, and the salmon is cooked to your liking.
7. To serve, drizzle with the sauce using our Anti-Spill Funnel and a squeeze of lemon juice. Serve with steamed vegetables; over rice or with a salad.
8. Add parsley or scallions for the additional presentation. Chopping evenly using the Stainless Steel Chopping Protector
Enjoy your meal!